Hello!! Welcome to my very first post! I’m so excited to actually be able to share my experiences with all of you. I wanted to do a sort of ice breaker topic just so you can get to know me. ENJOY!
- I’m 28 years old – this was a big shocker for my employees.
- I was born and raised in Little Rock, AR.
- I currently live in Texas.
- I used Pinterest to teach me how to cook.
- I’m a mom to a sweet & wild 2-year-old boy but I really want 7 children.
- I am 99.7% OCD about ALMOST everything.
- I love Coke and hate Pepsi (Yuck!)
- My favorite color is pink but I love all bright colors (orange, yellow, green).
- I’m married to an amazing man
- I really desire to have a fit body like Teyana Taylor but I love tacos, cheese dip, and pizza too much.
- My favorite store is Amazon due to the Prime Membership Benefits (My son is a big fan of Amazon Prime Video due to their wide variety of Children Shows)
- I LOVE Chick-Fil-A and their awesome customer service.
- I LOVE sour gummy worms!
- I fell asleep driving from Jonesboro, AR to Little Rock, AR, ran my car into the median barrier backward but didn’t have any bodily damaged and only lost my bumper. #ThankGod
- My mom says my birthmark is a biscuit because that’s all she ate while pregnant with me and my sister.
- Oh, yea, I have a twin sister but she died in Utero.
- My all-time favorite TV show is “The Golden Girls.”
- My favorite subject in school was math, even in college.
- I’m 5′ 2 3/4″ (Yes the 3/4 is very important).
- I’m a very big procrastinator, however, I do my best work at the last minute.
- I LOVE the show “House,” I feel it brings out the doctor in me.
- I’m addicted to Starbucks – Caramel Frappuccino, extra caramel!
- I become very cranky, easily annoyed and agitated when I don’t get enough sleep.
- My birthday is September 5th #TeamVirgo.
- I am NOT a morning person #TeamNightOwl.
- My father died at the end of my brother’s Sophomore year of high school and while I was in nursing school (2 days before my Med Surg final exam).
- My besties and I are going to Abu Dhabi for our next big vacation.
- I love Fall/Winter time but absolutely hate being cold.
Thanks for reading!
***This post contains two affiliate links to Amazon which will earn me a commission for their Amazon Associates Program. If you have any questions regarding the program please leave a comment and I’ll be sure to answer***
***Affiliate Links mentioned in this article***
Coke = https://amzn.to/36n86de
Amazon Prime Video = https://amzn.to/2ZKC4Fb